Discover your next amphibious
Discover the water temple; a new Thermal space with a large dynamic pool, saunas, baths and contrast baths, relaxing area, outside Jacuzzi with incredible forest views… This space has been created by the Gran Hotel Balneario Puente Viesgo for your complete enjoyment.
A world of senses and welfare at your disposal
You can also enjoy the thermal practices that several civilizations have been developing through history without being a guest of the hotel.
We have at your disposal a children´s swimming pool inside the water temple that can be used at any time from 9:30 to 21:30h. Moreover, kids between 8 and 12 years can join the activities of our water temple from 13:30h to 16:00, and full time if they are over 12 (always with parent’s supervision).
To make a reservation or to ask for more information, please call 942 59 80 61 (Ext 3)
- →$categorias array(1)
- Available methods (5)
- public term_id -> integer653
- public name -> string(12) "Water temple"
- public slug -> string(12) "water-temple"
- public term_group -> integer0
- public term_taxonomy_id -> integer653
- public taxonomy -> string(18) "categoriaPromocion"
- public description -> string(0) ""
- public parent -> integer0
- public count -> integer4
- public filter -> string(3) "raw"
- public term_order -> string(1) "2"
- →public static get_instance($term_id, $taxonomy = NULL) -> WP_Term|WP_Error|false Term object, if found. WP_Error if `$term_id` is shared between taxonomies and
Retrieve WP_Term instance. @since 4.4.0 @access public @static @global wpdb $wpdb WordPress database abstraction object. @param int $term_id Term ID. @param string $taxonomy Optional. Limit matched terms to those matching `$taxonomy`. Only used for disambiguating potentially shared terms. @return WP_Term|WP_Error|false Term object, if found. WP_Error if `$term_id` is shared between taxonomies and there's insufficient data to distinguish which term is intended. False for other failures. Defined in <ROOT>/wp-includes/class-wp-term.php:125
- →public __construct($term)
Constructor. @since 4.4.0 @access public @param WP_Term|object $term Term object. Defined in <ROOT>/wp-includes/class-wp-term.php:204
- →public __get($key) -> mixed Property value.
Getter. @since 4.4.0 @access public @param string $key Property to get. @return mixed Property value. Defined in <ROOT>/wp-includes/class-wp-term.php:243
- →public filter($filter)
Sanitizes term fields, according to the filter type provided. @since 4.4.0 @access public @param string $filter Filter context. Accepts 'edit', 'db', 'display', 'attribute', 'js', 'raw'. Defined in <ROOT>/wp-includes/class-wp-term.php:218
- →public to_array() -> array Object as array.
Converts an object to array. @since 4.4.0 @access public @return array Object as array. Defined in <ROOT>/wp-includes/class-wp-term.php:230